Theory of Weekend : Sunny Sunday

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When the skies are grey..
(Ricky Nelson -You are My Sunshine)

The rare day full of sunshine in Amsterdam on Sunday. So we go out and celebrate it!
Trying to put natural make up with pop of color in my lips. 
MAC black liner, Maybelline Colossal Mascara, Body Shop BB Cream, MAC pink Lipglass

Strolling around in Amsterdam Central


Hubby :*

Baby is also happy with the sun. Look at those swollen feet!
Hijab: H&M Scarf, Dress : Primark, Black Legging : Asos Curve, Satchel Bag : H&M, Peep toe shoes : Primark, Watch : Adidas

Having lunch with big sis in Vapiano Rembrantplein. I just love this Italian Restaurant. Simple, affordable yet delicious!!


Please don't take
My Sunshine away...

(Ricky Nelson -You are My Sunshine)

No comments:

Post a Comment