Theory of Weekend : Week 38 and counting

I am reaching the end of my pregnancy and Amsterdam is embracing these time by sending me heat wave. And this pregnancy hormone makes it even hotter. I sweat like crazy, so lately I only choose the lightest and easiest clothes that I have. I know, it is not creative, but it is always my style to be easy and breezy with a twist :)

Hat: C&A, Sunglasses: H&M

My summer essential babies to beat the heat.
Hijab : Pasar Baru Bandung, Long Sleeve shirt: Esprit, Sundress: Esprit, Legging: V&D, Shoes: Primark
I can not walk far anymore, but we managed to go to IKEA to help my sis buy some stuff she needs for her dorm room. And I always love to go to IKEA, not only because they serve yummy cakes, but also these beautiful park that we always go through to get from metro station to the store.




On Sunday Me and Hubby catch up the movie. Simple date night before baby comes :)





My sister's friend are visiting from Israel on Sunday and he gave me this as a gift. Can't wait to try it out !


 Kisses From AMS!

No comments:

Post a Comment